Hands-on: certification

smaltz
Level 1
Hands-on: certification

Hi, in the 3rd step on the hands-on they ask to transform country total data into per capita data. Can somebody help me with this one?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Jurre
Level 5

Hi @smaltz , 

Welcome to the Dataiku community. What is your question regarding the per-capita challenge? 

0 Kudos
smaltz
Level 1
Author

I need more space in the disk and I cannot merge the tables.

0 Kudos
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @smaltz can you confirm if you are using the downloaded version on Dataiku DSS or Dataiku Online (cloud) version?

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Kudos
smaltz
Level 1
Author

it's the cloud version

0 Kudos
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Thanks for confirming @smaltz. Just to avoid confusion on this thread, I have reached out to you privately to start the troubleshooting process. Thanks again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing and we appreciate your patience.

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
smaltz
Level 1
Author

Do you know how long it will take until they clear up this, I have been waiting for 1 week already

0 Kudos
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

I can understand how frustrating that must be. We're attempting to troubleshoot this issue for you now. We apologize for any inconvenience this is causing and thank you for your continued patience.

0 Kudos
smaltz
Level 1
Author

As we spoke at the email, my instance is running and still nothing changed

0 Kudos