Hands-on: certification

smaltz
smaltz Partner, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Registered Posts: 7 Partner

Hi, in the 3rd step on the hands-on they ask to transform country total data into per capita data. Can somebody help me with this one?

Answers

• Jurre
    Jurre Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Registered, Dataiku DSS Developer, Neuron 2022 Posts: 115 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @smaltz

Welcome to the Dataiku community. What is your question regarding the per-capita challenge?

• smaltz

I need more space in the disk and I cannot merge the tables.

• CoreyS
    CoreyS Dataiker Alumni, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Registered Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @smaltz
    can you confirm if you are using the downloaded version on Dataiku DSS or Dataiku Online (cloud) version?

• smaltz

it's the cloud version

• CoreyS
    CoreyS Dataiker Alumni, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Registered Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for confirming @smaltz
    . Just to avoid confusion on this thread, I have reached out to you privately to start the troubleshooting process. Thanks again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing and we appreciate your patience.

• smaltz

Do you know how long it will take until they clear up this, I have been waiting for 1 week already

• CoreyS

I can understand how frustrating that must be. We're attempting to troubleshoot this issue for you now. We apologize for any inconvenience this is causing and thank you for your continued patience.

• smaltz

As we spoke at the email, my instance is running and still nothing changed

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…