Certification

Solved!
MS
Level 3
Certification

Which type of question we see for the certification? 

2 Solutions
KerriW
Dataiker Alumni

Hi there, thanks for your question!  Can you provide a bit more detail as to what type of information you're looking for? 

If you're looking for training resources, you may want to have a look at the Learn section of Dataiku.com for more information about our tutorials and getting started with the concepts in DSS.  Also, you may want to look at our Academy Resources

You'll also find links to Sample Use Cases, Reference Docs and many more helpful resources. 

But do let us know if there is something more specific you're looking for! Thanks again for stopping by!

Kerri Williams
Senior Manager, Community

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!

View solution in original post

HugoO
Dataiker

Hi Madhuri,

I suppose you're talking about Dataiku's L1 Certification. As you said, this certification is in two steps.

The first one is a multiple choice questionnaire, hosted via ClassMarker; if you submitted your information on our website (https://www.dataiku.com/learn/online-certification/), you should have received that link. The passing grade is 60%. 

One you've submitted your results on ClassMarker, you will receive an email within 48hrs containing more instructions on the Kaggle challenge. 

The Kaggle score has no limit, but depending on how good (i.e. low) it is, you can unlock personal achievements, which will appear on the certificate. There is no failing score on the Kaggle, but all participants must show they have built a full workflow in DSS.

After having submitted a valid score to Kaggle, you will need to send your answer in the form of a screenshot, a zipped file of the DSS project, and your written score via this form.

Once we receive and process your form submission and answers, you will receive an email within ~48hours either containing your certificate.

You can reach out to certifications[at]dataiku.com if you have any issues. I hope this post helps !

View solution in original post

6 Replies
KerriW
Dataiker Alumni

Hi there, thanks for your question!  Can you provide a bit more detail as to what type of information you're looking for? 

If you're looking for training resources, you may want to have a look at the Learn section of Dataiku.com for more information about our tutorials and getting started with the concepts in DSS.  Also, you may want to look at our Academy Resources

You'll also find links to Sample Use Cases, Reference Docs and many more helpful resources. 

But do let us know if there is something more specific you're looking for! Thanks again for stopping by!

Kerri Williams
Senior Manager, Community

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!

Madhuri
Level 2

I would like to know more about the immediate next round after the first one hour MCQ round.  Could you elaborate esp. about the kaggle round 

HugoO
Dataiker

Hi Madhuri,

I suppose you're talking about Dataiku's L1 Certification. As you said, this certification is in two steps.

The first one is a multiple choice questionnaire, hosted via ClassMarker; if you submitted your information on our website (https://www.dataiku.com/learn/online-certification/), you should have received that link. The passing grade is 60%. 

One you've submitted your results on ClassMarker, you will receive an email within 48hrs containing more instructions on the Kaggle challenge. 

The Kaggle score has no limit, but depending on how good (i.e. low) it is, you can unlock personal achievements, which will appear on the certificate. There is no failing score on the Kaggle, but all participants must show they have built a full workflow in DSS.

After having submitted a valid score to Kaggle, you will need to send your answer in the form of a screenshot, a zipped file of the DSS project, and your written score via this form.

Once we receive and process your form submission and answers, you will receive an email within ~48hours either containing your certificate.

You can reach out to certifications[at]dataiku.com if you have any issues. I hope this post helps !

Kamalbharadwaj
Level 1

Hi Team,

Since I cannot see the DSS level 1 and level 2 certifications does this mean that the dss core designer is equivalent to dss level 1 and ML practitioner to dss level 2 certification?

CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @Kamalbharadwaj

To confirm, L1 certification is now the Core Designer Learning Path.  As you already mentioned there is also the ML Practitioner Learning Path as well.

However, L2 Certification is still available as:

• L2 for Advanced Designer
  • L2 for Administrator

As long as you are a Dataiku Partner, you can reach out to my colleague @aherbst,  Partnership Operations Manager, for more support. You can also email partnerships@dataiku.com if you have any further questions.

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

0 Kudos
Madhuri
Level 2

Thanks a lot @Mr HugoO .....  this is so so very helpful.  Thanks again