Bug? The legend for stacked bar charts are not showing in the dashboard

Solved!
DaveK
Level 2
Bug? The legend for stacked bar charts are not showing in the dashboard

I am using the Dataiku 11.0.3 VM via virtualbox and have created several stacked bar charts.  When I view the graphs on the dataset graph page it displays a legend showing which colors match to which categorical values.   However when I publish the charts to the dashboard the legend does not appear.  The graphs are still interactive and the values can be seen in the pop-up when you move the mouse over the bars, but this is less than ideal.  The same thing happens to other bar charts too.  I have tried changing the 'Display legend' location but it has no effect.

Is this a known bug, or have I done something wrong?   I created all the graphs by dragging and dropping columns on the graph design page, so no coding was involved.

Operating system used: Windows 10

Operating system used: Windows 10

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Emma
Dataiker

Hey @DaveK

Do you have the "Show legend" checkbox clicked from the Dashboard > Edit > Tile menu (see screenshot)? If not, can you please try that! 

Emma 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Emma
Dataiker

Hey @DaveK

Do you have the "Show legend" checkbox clicked from the Dashboard > Edit > Tile menu (see screenshot)? If not, can you please try that! 

Emma 

0 Kudos
DaveK
Level 2
Author

Doh!   Thanks, that fixed it.  It would be nice if it was enabled by default - it seems weird that it lets you create a chart with a legend but then hides the legend when publishing it.

0 Kudos