You now have until September 15th to submit your use case or success story to the 2022 Dataiku Frontrunner Awards!ENTER YOUR SUBMISSION

Unable to install Census USA Plugin

Solved!
Djimra
Level 1
Unable to install Census USA Plugin

I am trying to complete the Hands-On: Plugin Store for which I need to install the Census USA plugin. However when i try to do so through the store, the "Install" button is no accessible and I have a message the following message when i hover the mouse over it : "Only administrators can update or install plugins from the store."

Anyone has a suggestion or has encountered the same issue ?

best regards

Djimra

0 Kudos
1 Solution
tgb417
Neuron
Neuron

@Djimra 

are you per chance using the online version of dss provided by Dataiku?  If so you may need to include the plugin by adding it as a feature before you start the your instance.

if not, please share a bit more about the setup of your instance.  Are you on a company instance of Dataiku dss?  If so check with your admin.

The support team can also be very helpful. 

--Tom

View solution in original post

3 Replies
tgb417
Neuron
Neuron

@Djimra 

are you per chance using the online version of dss provided by Dataiku?  If so you may need to include the plugin by adding it as a feature before you start the your instance.

if not, please share a bit more about the setup of your instance.  Are you on a company instance of Dataiku dss?  If so check with your admin.

The support team can also be very helpful. 

--Tom
Djimra
Level 1
Author

Hi Tom,

thanks for the quick reply, I am on a company instance of dataiku dss. I will check with my admin and see if he can resolve the issue.

Best regards

Djimra

tgb417
Neuron
Neuron

Yeah,  that will be necessary.  

--Tom
0 Kudos

Labels

?
Labels (2)