Unable to install Census USA Plugin

Djimra
Djimra Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 2 ✭✭✭

I am trying to complete the Hands-On: Plugin Store for which I need to install the Census USA plugin. However when i try to do so through the store, the "Install" button is no accessible and I have a message the following message when i hover the mouse over it : "Only administrators can update or install plugins from the store."

Anyone has a suggestion or has encountered the same issue ?

best regards

Djimra

Best Answer

• tgb417
    tgb417 Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,598 Neuron
    Answer ✓

@Djimra

are you per chance using the online version of dss provided by Dataiku? If so you may need to include the plugin by adding it as a feature before you start the your instance.

if not, please share a bit more about the setup of your instance. Are you on a company instance of Dataiku dss? If so check with your admin.

The support team can also be very helpful.

Answers

• Djimra
    Djimra Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 2 ✭✭✭

Hi Tom,

thanks for the quick reply, I am on a company instance of dataiku dss. I will check with my admin and see if he can resolve the issue.

Best regards

Djimra

• tgb417
    tgb417 Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,598 Neuron

Yeah, that will be necessary.

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…