Unable to install Census USA Plugin

Solved!
Djimra
Level 1
Unable to install Census USA Plugin

I am trying to complete the Hands-On: Plugin Store for which I need to install the Census USA plugin. However when i try to do so through the store, the "Install" button is no accessible and I have a message the following message when i hover the mouse over it : "Only administrators can update or install plugins from the store."

Anyone has a suggestion or has encountered the same issue ?

best regards

Djimra

0 Kudos
1 Solution
tgb417

@Djimra 

are you per chance using the online version of dss provided by Dataiku?  If so you may need to include the plugin by adding it as a feature before you start the your instance.

if not, please share a bit more about the setup of your instance.  Are you on a company instance of Dataiku dss?  If so check with your admin.

The support team can also be very helpful. 

--Tom

View solution in original post

3 Replies
tgb417

@Djimra 

are you per chance using the online version of dss provided by Dataiku?  If so you may need to include the plugin by adding it as a feature before you start the your instance.

if not, please share a bit more about the setup of your instance.  Are you on a company instance of Dataiku dss?  If so check with your admin.

The support team can also be very helpful. 

--Tom
Djimra
Level 1
Author

Hi Tom,

thanks for the quick reply, I am on a company instance of dataiku dss. I will check with my admin and see if he can resolve the issue.

Best regards

Djimra

tgb417

Yeah,  that will be necessary.  

--Tom
0 Kudos

Labels

?
Labels (2)