Certificates for Certification Courses

taraku
Dataiker
Certificates for Certification Courses
The Dataiku Academy is currently experiencing issues with the system not sending out certificates for certification courses.
  • Learners have reported that their certificate is not available after passing a certification course.
  • Learners have reported that a certificate they previously earned is no longer displayed in their profile.
Learners’ progress and course completions are still being logged. The issue is limited to the certificate itself not posting. We are working to resolve these issues. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience during this time. Comment below if you have any questions.
5 Replies
taraku
Dataiker
Author
Update: Our LMS provider reported an outage impacting certificates. There may be delays in displaying certificates in learners' profiles.

You can always report issues through our feedback. form. 
0 Kudos
SeanA
Community Manager
Community Manager

The technical glitch is now fixed. If you are still missing a certificate, please let us know!

Dataiku
Ginu
Level 1

Hi, 
I got the core-designer certificate...but my last name is repeated twice in the certificate... I tried to update my profile information.It is not getting updated. how to solve

0 Kudos
Issahammoud
Level 1

Hi I have passed the "Core Designer Certificate" but I could find the Certificate,
Cloud you please tell me where I can find in?

0 Kudos
SeanA
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Issahammoud , in the top right corner, click your profile icon and then My Academy Profile. You should find your certificate there. 

Dataiku
0 Kudos