Certificates for Certification Courses

taraku
taraku Dataiker, Alpha Tester, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Registered Posts: 53 Dataiker
The Dataiku Academy is currently experiencing issues with the system not sending out certificates for certification courses.
  • Learners have reported that their certificate is not available after passing a certification course.
  • Learners have reported that a certificate they previously earned is no longer displayed in their profile.
Learners’ progress and course completions are still being logged. The issue is limited to the certificate itself not posting. We are working to resolve these issues. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience during this time. Comment below if you have any questions.

Answers

• taraku
    taraku Dataiker, Alpha Tester, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Registered Posts: 53 Dataiker
    Update: Our LMS provider reported an outage impacting certificates. There may be delays in displaying certificates in learners' profiles.
    You can always report issues through our feedback. form.
  • Sean
    Sean Dataiker, Alpha Tester, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer Posts: 168 Dataiker

The technical glitch is now fixed. If you are still missing a certificate, please let us know!

• Ginu
    Ginu Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Registered Posts: 2

Hi,
    I got the core-designer certificate...but my last name is repeated twice in the certificate... I tried to update my profile information.It is not getting updated. how to solve

• Issahammoud
    Issahammoud Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Registered Posts: 1

Hi I have passed the "Core Designer Certificate" but I could find the Certificate,
    Cloud you please tell me where I can find in?

• Sean
    Sean Dataiker, Alpha Tester, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer Posts: 168 Dataiker

Hi @Issahammoud
    , in the top right corner, click your profile icon and then My Academy Profile. You should find your certificate there.

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…