Academy - change e-mail accounts

May
Level 1
Academy - change e-mail accounts

Hi there!

I was wondering if it's possible to change e-mail accounts on the Academy? I've already had some courses completed and would love to transfer it over to my personal e-mail account (as I have it signed up to my work e-mail address, and will be changing jobs soon!). I have tried looking it up under editing my profile, but it doesn't seem to allow you to change e-mail accounts (and there was no 'support' e-mail address I could reach out to).

Thank you!!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @May and welcome to the Dataiku Community. To change your profile information please add the name details in your Dataiku Profile. You can access the Dataiku Profile also via the link from the Community's and Academy's user menu on the top right of the page when clicking on your avatar image.

After you've updated the profile information please sign out from the Academy page and then sign in again to ensure the name information gets updated. Finally when accessing your certificate now from the Academy page it should bear the correct name from your profile.

Please feel free to check out the Dataiku Academy FAQ for more answers like this and I hope this helps!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
May
Level 1
Author

Hi @CoreyS , 

thanks for looking into this and providing a solution; however, I was looking to update the associated e-mail and that option doesn't appear to let me do so (see the attached screenshot)? I did take note that the FAQ you have included also suggests that e-mail changes can be made.

email address change.jpg

Unless there is a way for me to transfer my certificates to a different e-mail address at a later stage?

0 Kudos
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @May I'm going to reach out to you privately with further directions.

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!