connect to Microsoft Teams to store images

MRvLuijpen
MRvLuijpen Partner, L2 Admin, L2 Designer, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered, Dataiku DSS Developer, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 107 Neuron

Hi community,

Is it possible to connect MS Teams to Dataiku, in order to store images/pictures created by DSS.

I did already successfully connect MS Teams as Incoming Webhook as reporter to scenario's (following the tutorial https://academy.dataiku.com/latest/tutorial/reporting-scenarios/index.html).

Thanks in advance,

Marc Robert

Answers

• ClaudiusH
    ClaudiusH Alpha Tester, Dataiker Alumni, Registered Posts: 106 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Can you clarify what you mean by "store images" as I understand this as the image resource being accessible again from DSS. And I am not sure that's what you are trying to achieve

Do you maybe mean have DSS post images to MS Teams? E.g. to post a graph of an insight after a successful run?

• MRvLuijpen
    MRvLuijpen Partner, L2 Admin, L2 Designer, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered, Dataiku DSS Developer, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 107 Neuron

Hello Claudius,

You are right, I mean that DSS posts images to MS Teams.

So a flow will generate a few images like graphics and line charts (generated by python or the internal charts) and these we would like to export to MS Teams

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…