How can I set the font family of Notebook in DSS

theangkko
theangkko Registered Posts: 1 ✭✭

I am a Korean User in a company. When I see Korean fonts on a Notebook (recipe), readability decreases. Korean developers often use the “D2Coding” font distributed by a famous Korean search site called Naver. (https://github.com/naver/d2codingfont)

I want to apply this, but is there any way? When using Jupyter Notebook in Code Studio's Code-Server (vscode), /home/dataiku/workspace/.jupyter is the jupyter config location, but the jupyter path of the notebook created in Flow is "/data/dataiku/dss_data/jupyter- run/jupyter", so there is no way to modify it.

Please let me know if there is a way to set it up.

Operating system used: Windows

Answers

• Turribeach
    Turribeach Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Neuron, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered, Neuron 2023 Posts: 2,024 Neuron

Jupyter Notebooks in DSS are different than Jupyter Notebooks in Code Studios even though they seem similar. Jupyter Notebooks in DSS are used instance wide so any changes will affect all users and can only be done by the Dataiku Administrator. So my advice is that you continue using Jupyter Notebooks in Code Studios if you want custom changes.

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…