Using darts python library to create a custom Saved Model

Stanislava
Stanislava Registered Posts: 13 ✭✭✭

I've followed the tutorial here:

Importing serialized scikit-learn pipelines as Saved Models for MLOps - Dataiku Developer Guide

and I've been able to develop a model using the darts==0.30.0 library, having wrapped it in the standard scikit-learn pipeline. My issue is with the very last part of step 3 of this tutorial where I want to deploy_run_model but I'm unable to because my environment was missing the Visual ML packages. When I added those packages to the code env, there are many issues with mis-matching dependencies wrt the darts package, so I attempted to downgrade the darts lib but now am stuck waiting for a 2 hr environment update.

Is there any plan to update the versions of standard Visual ML packages?

Operating system used: Windows 11

Best Answer

• Turribeach
    Turribeach Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Neuron, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,913 Neuron
    Answer ✓

The Visual ML package sets you get when you add them in a Dataiku code environment are dependent on the Python interpreter version your code environment has. For instance in a Python 3.7 code env Dataiku will add "scikit-learn>=0.20,<1.1" but in a Python 3.10 code env Dataiku will add "scikit-learn>=1.0,<1.6" and in a Python 3.11 code env Dataiku will add "scikit-learn>=1.1,<1.6". So in other words you should use a newer Python version in your Dataiku code environment if you want a newer scikit-learn.

Answers

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…