Validation failed: Query failed: ERROR: column PR.proj_zz_prline does not exist

Muhteber
Muhteber Registered Posts: 5 ✭✭✭
edited July 23 in Using Dataiku

Hello community,

I have a SQL query; it is working fine. I have 2 inputs with redshift tables. I have added 2 more columns in one of the table. Now, when I try to add those into the query, I am getting validation error and saying those columns are not available in the table. In fact, they are. The schema is consistent. Could you please help me to figure out where is the issue?

Thank you in advance,

Best regards

Answers

• Turribeach
    Turribeach Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Neuron, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,925 Neuron

How exactly did you add the additional columns to the input datasets? Did you run their parent recipes to make sure Dataiku rebuilds the input tables?

• Muhteber

Yes exactly, I run all the recipes before one by one. I am able to see those columns in the output table which is the input of SQL query. I had 106 columns before; I have added 2 more columns, now I have 108 columns. I can see the new ones in the schema, in the column number. However, SQL query is giving validation error and saying those columns are not available in the table.

• Muhteber

Yes exactly, I run all the recipes before one by one. I am able to see those columns in the output table which is the input of SQL query. I had 106 columns before; I have added 2 more columns, now I have 108 columns. I can see the new ones in the schema, in the column number. However, SQL query is giving validation error and saying those columns are not available in the table.

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…