Using the API, what are my options for finding the last time a scenario ran in a project?

Alun
Alun Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Registered Posts: 19 ✭✭✭✭

I have tried looping through the project's scenarios using get_last_finished_run(), but it looks as if that throws an exception if a scenario has never run, which can be the case. Since that loop is already within a try/except block, the coding gets tricky.

Any help much appreciated here.

Operating system used: AWS

Answers

• Turribeach
    Turribeach Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Neuron, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,925 Neuron

Please post your code using a code block (the </> icon).

• Alun
    Alun Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Registered Posts: 19 ✭✭✭✭

My employer has restrictions on posting code publicly. Might be best to use Support. Thanks.

• Turribeach
    Turribeach Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Neuron, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,925 Neuron

Well then as you say you should probably go to Support. In any case you shouldn't probably post in a public forum using your employee persona / email but rather your personal one. You can download the free version of Dataiku, install it at your personal device and then write all the Python API code you want without having any issues about posting as you will be posting from a personal device, personal code on a personal forum account (and hopefully during off work hours).

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…