How to delete preparation processor

SunghoPark
SunghoPark Partner, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 3 Partner

Hello, while following this link, https://knowledge.dataiku.com/latest/plugins/development/tutorial-first-plugin-recipe-processor.html#test-the-preparation-processor

I would like to completely delete the Processors Library called Hide colors created during the Test the preparation processor process.

Even if delete the json file and py file in the plugin created, they remain the same, so even though deleted the plugin itself, the item called Hide-colors is still visible in the View.

Please reply.

Thank you.

Operating system used: Redhat

Best Answers

• Grixis
    Grixis PartnerApplicant, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 80 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 17 Answer ✓

Hey,

first of all you need to check one concept: the plugin component. Can you identify this on the summary of your plugin and can you delete it first?

second, you can try to force the uninstall by delete the folder associated: DATA_DIR/plugins/installed/preparing-processor-plugin.

Entering command lines on the Linux server/computer hosting Dataiku DSS.

rm -rf /path/to/DATA_DIR/plugins/installed/name-of-a-plugin

• SunghoPark
    SunghoPark Partner, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 3 Partner
    Answer ✓

hello

I already deleted the plugin in DATA_DIR/plugins/installed, but Hide-color exists in Process-library in Prepare recipe.
    I think I need to find the folder containing this Process-library and delete it, but I can't find the path.

This process library appears the same in other projects and needs to be deleted.

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…