Extracting information from photos

solenelbc
solenelbc Registered Posts: 3

Hello,

I have a file with photos of glasses and I would like to extract from those photos the characteristics (colour, shape...). For this, I was thinking about using chatgpt and Dataiku and generalise it for all the photos. Do you know how I could proceed?

Thanks in advance for your answer!

Answers

• tgb417
    tgb417 Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,598 Neuron

@solenelbc

Welcome to the Dataiku Community. We are so glad you have chosen to join us here in the Dataiku community.

ChatGPT is generally a large language model. In your description you are talking about a visual classification problem as I understand your comments. I know the team at Open AI is adding multimodal features to ChatGPT offerings. So this may be possible with one of the variants of CHATGPT. That said this page on image classification might help you.

https://knowledge.dataiku.com/latest/ml-analytics/images/index.html

There may be others here who may know more about Image classification that may be of help to you.

• solenelbc
    solenelbc Registered Posts: 3

Thanks a lot, I'll look at it!

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…