Installing a plugin

AravindBooram
AravindBooram Registered Posts: 9

Please look at the video and help: https://www.loom.com/share/ca8596ae7e034d178a85b33dd234c940

I need a specific pointer on what I could possibly miss in my Dataiku setup so that the situation occurred.

Can someone please help with the issue asap?

Operating system used: Windows

Answers

• Ioannis
    Ioannis Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 28 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you have admin access or rights to build an environment in your working instance? If you don't, that's why the code-env is not being built.

• AravindBooram

Thanks for the prompt response, I am not sure, but if i have admin issue then could you please suggest what needs to be done her?

• Turribeach
    Turribeach Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Neuron, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered, Neuron 2023 Posts: 2,032 Neuron

Dataiku is not supported on windows so you may experience incompatibilities like this one. The code environment is being built so it’s not an access issue. My guess is that pip is running into a circular dependency due to Windows. You could try installing Python 3.7 and then using it when you create the code environment for this plugin.

• AravindBooram

I do have admin access or the installation process would never even start. It did get started but seems to be hanging up at a certain point (which was shown in my video).

As for setting up the Python environment, could you please provide some specific command-level instructions as to how I should set it at the cmd prompt?

I would also try to look at the installation guide again when I get a chance. But I did go through it the first time installing it, following exactly what's required in it. So I am not sure what exactly I would be looking at when rewatching it.

Could you please help with this issue?

• tgb417
    tgb417 Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,598 Neuron

@AravindBooram

If I was in this situation I’d likely open a support ticket. The support team is usually good at getting me to the bottom of such code environment challenges.

• AravindBooram

Okay, can you please share where can i access the support

• tgb417
    tgb417 Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,598 Neuron

Depending on the version you are using. In the upper right hand corner of the dataiku user interface is a (?) icon. There is a "Help" or get support option. You will find it there.

This URL might help

https://support.dataiku.com/support/home

Or this one.

https://doc.dataiku.com/dss/latest/troubleshooting/diagnosing.html

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…