downloading dataset in the dataiku server

jav
jav Registered Posts: 4 ✭✭✭

Hi

I want to down load dataset file in dataiku server.Kindly help me how can i do that.

Answers

• Alexandru
    Alexandru Dataiker, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 1,225 Dataiker

Hi @jav
    What do you mean precisely by dataset file? What type of file is this?

You can create upload files in DSS to any project using the steps here : https://doc.dataiku.com/dss/latest/connecting/upload.html

Thnks

• jav

I mean dataset should be downloaded in the install dataiku software

• Alexandru
    Alexandru Dataiker, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 1,225 Dataiker

Hi @jav
    If you want to save a dataset locally on the server you can simply use an "export to folder" to a local folder or a sync recipe to a local dataset.
    You will find the dataset files under the path of the managed folder or path of the dataset.
    e.g For managed folder by default it would be DATADIR/managed_folders/PROJECT_KEY/FOLDER_ID
    For managed dataset : DATADIR/managed_datasets/PROJECT_KEY/DATASET_ID

Thanks,

• Turribeach
    Turribeach Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Neuron, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered, Neuron 2023 Posts: 2,032 Neuron

I am also unable to understand exactly what you want, even after your clarification. Can you explain what exactly you are trying to achieve?

• jav

Hi

thank you for your reply. Let me explain. I build a model final insight dataset i want to schedule job to transfer that file in some other network location.

any other solution available directly this file can able to send mail from dataiku

• jav

Exactly i want to transfer final insight file from by downloading that dataset in local server to other network folder location.

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…