Disable Scenario Triggers

rmoore
rmoore Partner, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 33 Neuron

I'm wondering whether it's possible to disable a group of users from enabling triggers on any scenarios in projects? Alternatively, not allowing them to create scenarios at all would be good as well.

Any option to do this? I see that it's possible in the project security settings to de-select "Run Scenarios" but if a user creates a project, they would still have the option to run their own scenarios (chicken before the egg).

Thanks

Answers

• Alexandru
    Alexandru Dataiker, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 1,225 Dataiker

Hi @rmoore

Disabling scenarios that trigger for only certain groups of users is currently not possible.

You only disable automatic triggers globally on the instance from Admisntration - Settings - Misc. - Scenario triggers

Or for a particular project( Settings - Automation- Disable automatic triggers).

We do have an item in our backlog to allow more granular permissions for scenarios.

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…