Can't crete a project using virtual machine

jose73
jose73 Registered Posts: 1 ✭✭✭

Hi there community,

I recently installed dataiku using virtual machine on my window pc. Set us completed succesfully but whne I got into dataiku and tried to create my first project I'm getting a permission error.

Any ideas on how to solve this error?

Answers

• tgb417
    tgb417 Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,598 Neuron

@jose73

Welcome to the Dataiku Community. We are glad to have you here. Sorry to hear about your problem.

From your description below I don't think I can solve your problem. I use Data Science Studio (DSS) on my Macintosh and on Linux Cloud Instances. However, there are lots of bright folks in this community I suspect someone can help.

I'm wondering if you can share a more detailed error message may be a screenshot. That level of detail and context is often helpful. You also might put in a support ticket to see if you can get the issue resolved in that way.

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…