Failed to synchronize Hive metastore

Ibrahima13
Ibrahima13 Registered Posts: 14 ✭✭✭✭

Hello DSS support,

I have a Python recipe which creates a hdfs/hive table. I am able to run the recipe and create the output table. However I have a warning and I don't know what I shall do to remove these warnings.

Please see log in attachment.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best Answer

• Ignacio_Toledo
    Ignacio_Toledo Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 415 Neuron
    Answer ✓

Hi @Ibrahima13
    . From my limited experience so far with using Hive within DSS, the error from your log is what you get when the Hive server is down or can't be reached through the network.

If this is the first time you are using Hive within DSS, the administrator should check that all configurations (hive address, port, permissions, etc) are ok. If you have been using hive regularly, and this is the first time you get this error, I would recommend to contact your system admin so they can check what is happening.

If that doesn't work, and you don't get another answer in this thread, I think you should try to create a support ticket at https://support.dataiku.com/support/home

Cheers!

Answers

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…