Run a scenario from Dashboard

harshadevireddy
harshadevireddy Registered Posts: 3 ✭✭✭✭

I wish to provide the Dashboard user a capability to run one of the scenarios from the dashboard. I tried publishing the scenario to the dashboard. I see the timeline and a play button. But I don't see the scenario running when I click on the play button. Am i missing something or is there another way to run the scenario from the dashboard

Answers

• Ignacio_Toledo
    Ignacio_Toledo Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 415 Neuron

Hi @harshadevireddy
    . One idea, is your scenario "off" or "inactive" perhaps?

2020-11-19_23-54.png

If so, you should turn it ON, else it won't run.

Maybe this helps!

• fchataigner2
    fchataigner2 Dataiker Posts: 355 Dataiker

Hi,

the 'play' button on your dashboard should be launching the scenario, and you should be seeing notifications that the scenario run started/stopped, but you'll have to refresh the dashboard to see changes in the timelines.

If no run happens at all when you click, you should check in the Javascript console of the browser whether there are errors happening when you click.

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…