To Do on Projects, Data, et all (Project Manager)

tgb417
tgb417 Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,598 Neuron

As a leader of a data analytic project team, I would like to be able to see the status of all to do items regardless of the project, data object, that holds the to-do item. So that I can provide feedback up to management, and help remove roadblocks for members of the team.

Tagged:
0 votes

In the Backlog · Last Updated

Comments

• AshleyW
    AshleyW Dataiker, Alpha Tester, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Registered, Product Ideas Manager Posts: 161 Dataiker

Hi @tgb417

Thanks for these ideas about collaboration in DSS! We're always exploring options to re-think how that works and have logged this idea with similar existing requests that are related to project management and integrations we might explore.

Ashley

• tgb417
    tgb417 Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,598 Neuron

@AshleyW

Excellent.

• How will updates be shared over time about items then end up in the backlog.
    • As the few ideas that I've share are incomplete, will there be other opportunities to help with the ideation process around Dataiku's implementation choices task and project leadership?
Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…