Training failed - Time Series Forecasting

Solved!
AVerhagen
Level 2
Training failed - Time Series Forecasting

Hello,

I am encountering an issue while training a time series forecasting model in Dataiku. Previously, this process worked without any problems in Python 3.9, but now I'm consistently getting the following error message:

Failed to train : <class 'FileNotFoundError'> : [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/data/dataiku/dss_data/analysis-data/projectname......json'

I've attempted to resolve this issue by using different datasets, but the error persists, even though the dataset exists and is accessible.

Could someone please provide guidance on how to resolve this problem? Any help or insights would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
tgb417

@AVerhagen 

iโ€™d encourage you to submit a support ticket.  The support team is often interested in these cases where something worked and has then stoped working. From this information the dataiku team tends to make fixes that make all of our lives better.  

--Tom

View solution in original post

1 Reply
tgb417

@AVerhagen 

iโ€™d encourage you to submit a support ticket.  The support team is often interested in these cases where something worked and has then stoped working. From this information the dataiku team tends to make fixes that make all of our lives better.  

--Tom