Tables type

Options
emate
emate Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Neuron 2020, Registered, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022 Posts: 91 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

I am working on "waterfall chart" in tableau, bacause of that I was forced to create additional table with 2 empty rows and use this as a separate datasource in tableau.

Basically it's an old table I am already using with 2 additional rows added with "stack recipe". I can see that in details this table has HDFS connections = hdfs_managed + type = parquet. Initally I was able to connect it to a Tableua, but suddenly I cant refresh this anymore and when I am creating a group on some fileds I'm getting some errors. I think that might be connected somehow to a type of file I created in DSS? Any ideas what might casued that error? The orginal tables works just fine, I can still refresh it anytime and use it. So this is not a connection issue I guess.

Attached please find a table + errors I'm getting.

Thanks,

emate

Best Answer

Answers

• emate
    emate Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Neuron 2020, Registered, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022 Posts: 91 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you, I thought maybe this has something to do with table "type" or "schema" used, maybe because of those 2 additional rows with missing values. I just deleted this table and re-created it and suddenly it works.

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…