Score Recipe - FileNotFoundError

danw
Level 1
Score Recipe - FileNotFoundError

I'm following the Scoring Basics course, and when I try to run the score recipe, I get the following error:

[09:46:39] [INFO] [dku.utils]  - *************** Recipe code failed **************
[09:46:39] [INFO] [dku.utils]  - Begin Python stack
[09:46:39] [INFO] [dku.utils]  - Traceback (most recent call last):
[09:46:39] [INFO] [dku.utils]  -   File "C:\Users\Dan\AppData\Local\Dataiku\DataScienceStudio\kits\dataiku-dss-12.3.2-win\python\dataiku\doctor\prediction\reg_scoring_recipe.py", line 261, in <module>
[09:46:39] [INFO] [dku.utils]  -     dkujson.load_from_filepath(sys.argv[4]),
[09:46:39] [INFO] [dku.utils]  -   File "C:\Users\Dan\AppData\Local\Dataiku\DataScienceStudio\kits\dataiku-dss-12.3.2-win\python\dataiku\core\dkujson.py", line 38, in load_from_filepath
[09:46:39] [INFO] [dku.utils]  -     with file_open_function(filepath) as fp:
[09:46:39] [INFO] [dku.utils]  - FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\Dan\\AppData\\Local\\Dataiku\\DataScienceStudio\\dss_home\\jobs\\DKU_TUTORIAL_MACHINE_LEARNING_BASICS\\Build_customers_unlabeled_scored__NP__2023-11-28T09-46-30.127\\score_customers_unlabeled_prepared_NP\\prediction-scoring-recipe\\runI0ODz5lOXtC6\\desc.json'
[09:46:39] [INFO] [dku.utils]  - End Python stack

I've rebuilt all datasets in the flow, and retrained the model, but still get the same error.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AdrienL
Dataiker

Can you try retraining this model before scoring?

0 Kudos
danw
Level 1
Author

I've retrained the model, and checked that the labelled and unlabelled datasets have the same schema, the error still occurs.

0 Kudos
AlxB
Dataiker

Hello,

We're trying to reproduce this issue, could you share more details ? At which step of the Scoring Basics course did this error occur? Was it during "Tutorial | Score New Data"?

0 Kudos