Pivot table in Dashboard: Expand rows not working

Options
DogaS
DogaS Registered Posts: 16

I am using the Pivot Table functionality in the Dashboard. My rows are some hospital names, and I am showing counts of some other variables for each hospital. There are in total 93 distinct hospitals.

When I put hospital name under the row section in the pivot table, it is showing the names of 20 hospitals and clubs the rest as "Other" as the last row in the pivot table.

On the right, there is an option to select as "Expand/Collapse" -> "Expand Rows". I click on this but nothing is happening. I assume that is meant to expand the "Other" row to show individual hospital names.

Can you let me know if this is a bug and if there's another way of achieving my goal?

Thanks!

Best Answer

• Sarina
    Sarina Dataiker, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer Posts: 315 Dataiker
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @DogaS

I suspect that there is nothing to be expanded in your pivot table, as the only time the "expand rows" or "expand columns" option will do anything is if there is nested data to be expanded as you can see here.

Regarding the "Others", if you wish to remove the grouping of "Others" you must uncheck the following option on the column name:

Screenshot 2024-06-03 at 6.45.09 PM.png

Thank you,
    Sarina 

Answers

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…