How to read counts of job run by same user multiple times

Shilpa07
Level 2
How to read counts of job run by same user multiple times

Suppose I have run plugins 1st day. So, job count will be 1. But If I run the same plugins without any modification 3 times, so the count should be 4. Because I have not change any input and output. So, is it possible to implement it using Dataikuapi.client, I have tried using versionTag.get('lastModifiedOn'), date = versionTag.get('runDate') 

Operating system used: Windows

Operating system used: Windows

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Turribeach

I really don't get what you are trying to do and why? What is your actual requirement? What are you trying to achieve?

0 Kudos
Shilpa07
Level 2
Author

My requirement is to track the usage of any job. So, for that I want count of same job runs by same user. I am able to track the job modified by user, the count is increasing, but what if , I run the same job without modifying it.

0 Kudos
Turribeach

In a Flow click on DATASET => Internal => Internal Stats. Then select Type = Jobs, click preview and then create. Bingo! A database table of all the jobs ran in your instance, no point in reinventing the wheel. 

0 Kudos
Shilpa07
Level 2
Author

No, this is not my answer, I have created dashboard from it. So, I need it.

0 Kudos
Turribeach

I am really not sure what you mean by your answer. It's unclear to me why you can't use the built-in jobs database. You say your requirement is to "track the usage of any job.". To me the built-in database meets that perfectly. You say "what if I run the same job without modifying it". I say then the job runs again, why is that an issue? Please explain your requirement in detail and also if something doesn't work for you, explain why it doesn't and why you think the way you have decided to solve it does.

0 Kudos