Hands-on instructions

Options
smaltz
smaltz Partner, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Registered Posts: 7 Partner

I'm not able to merge the tables to complete the task, it takes a lot of time and I don't have more space in the disk. What am I doing wrong?

Answers

• tgb417
    tgb417 Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,595 Neuron
    Options

@smaltz

Can you provide some more details? Are you referring to something in the Academy or Knowledgebase?

• smaltz
    smaltz Partner, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Registered Posts: 7 Partner
    Options

I think it's in the knowledgebase, I tried merge the tables, I did with GPD and oil and GPD and meat, when I tried to merge the 2 that I merged before, started ok and then stop because there's no space in the disk? I've been waiting for more than 2 days and nothing has been done to solve my problem.

• CoreyS
    CoreyS Dataiker Alumni, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Registered Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…