Announcing the winners & finalists of the Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021! Read their inspiring stories

Download all files in a managed folder

Solved!
antonstam
Level 3
Level 3
Download all files in a managed folder

This is a very simple question. I have a folder with about ~40 images and I want to download them all to my PC. Is there a button to download them all together at once, or do I need to select and download them individually? I tried using the Download recipe but that seems to do something very different.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
sergeyd
Dataiker
Dataiker

Hi, 

You can download all the files from your managed folder by clicking on down arrow next to the name of the managed folder. In the drop-down menu you will find download option:

Screenshot 2020-07-27 13.38.31.png

Download recipe allows you to download files from files-based connections (S3, HDFS, FTP, etc), and store them in a DSS managed folder.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
sergeyd
Dataiker
Dataiker

Hi, 

You can download all the files from your managed folder by clicking on down arrow next to the name of the managed folder. In the drop-down menu you will find download option:

Screenshot 2020-07-27 13.38.31.png

Download recipe allows you to download files from files-based connections (S3, HDFS, FTP, etc), and store them in a DSS managed folder.

View solution in original post

A banner prompting to get Dataiku DSS