Can unified monitoring used for statistical monitoring pan models

Options
Chaitra
Chaitra Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Registered Posts: 3 ✭✭✭

I want to view and monitor all the models across projects, is that possible using unified monitoring?

Answers

• Sarina
    Sarina Dataiker, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer Posts: 315 Dataiker
    Options

Hi @chaitrakubusad

Unified monitoring is a unified view across all projects, allowing you to view the model status across projects indeed. You might find the demo here helpful. Did you have any other questions about using Unified Monitoring?

Thanks,
    Sarina

• Chaitra
    Chaitra Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Registered Posts: 3 ✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks @SarinaS

I wanted to know if I will be able to look into model performance metrics too (from unified monitoring platform)?
    Also, wanted to check if unified monitoring is only to check platform health(resource usage, API health, API traffic, node health) for admins and not like a statistical monitoring?

• Sarina
    Sarina Dataiker, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer Posts: 315 Dataiker
    Options

Hi @chaitrakubusad

I think watching the video here will give you the best view of unified monitoring if you don't currently have access to a DSS instance where you can view the Unified Monitoring screen. You'll be able to see model evaluation results including drift and accuracy checks from the Unified Monitoring screen.

Thanks,
    Sarina

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…