Dataiku Named a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader 2 Years Running! Read More

How can we "User Secrets" in visual recipes?

Siddharth1316
Level 1
How can we "User Secrets" in visual recipes?

Hi Team - 

Is it possible to use the user secret value in the "Export to Folder" recipe? I am basically looking for a way to pass user credentials through this recipe. I do not see the option of variable override/JSON override in this recipe as of now.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CoreyS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Siddharth1316 ! Can you provide any further details on the thread to assist users in helping you find a solution (insert examples like DSS version etc.) Also, can you let us know if you’ve tried any fixes already?This should lead to a quicker response from the community.

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as ‘Accepted Solution’ to help others like you!
0 Kudos
Siddharth1316
Level 1
Author

Hi @CoreyS . Thanks for the note. Adding a couple of screenshots that maybe helpful. I am looking for a way to not entering my tableau credential in each "export to folder" recipe. An option like variable override could be very helpful. But that would not work in this case.

DSS version - 8.0.4

1. User preset -> How can i configure these user presets and use them in my recipe?

Siddharth1316_0-1614420127592.png

2. How can call user added creds/user secrets to my visual recipe/Export to folder recipe?

Siddharth1316_1-1614420171710.png

A banner prompting to get Dataiku DSS