dataiku DSS integration with Azure Devops

Solved!
Devopsarchitect
Level 1
dataiku DSS integration with Azure Devops

Hi Team, 

Iam working for MLOPS project. As per the project requirement I need to integrate DSS with my azure devops to automate the deployment process..

please help me here. Let me know if you need more information.

Thanks

Chaitanya

0 Kudos
2 Solutions
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @Devopsarchitect and welcome to the Dataiku Community. While you wait for a more complete answer here are some resources that I think you may find helpful:

I hope this helps!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi, here is some more information for Installing Dataiku on Microsoft Azure. I hope this helps!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @Devopsarchitect and welcome to the Dataiku Community. While you wait for a more complete answer here are some resources that I think you may find helpful:

I hope this helps!

0 Kudos
Devopsarchitect
Level 1
Author

Hello ,

Greetings.

Thanks for your inputs. Yes its very useful to me.

could you please confirm me one thing.? " That can I integrate my DSS server (installed on premises linux servers) with Azure DevOPS. is there any possible way.?

As per the documentation DSS in Azure , is it mandatory to install DSS in azure to use and move forward. 

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi, here is some more information for Installing Dataiku on Microsoft Azure. I hope this helps!

0 Kudos
Devopsarchitect
Level 1
Author

Hello ,

Thank you for the support. Sure I will go through with your inputs and will reach you if I need your help. 

๐Ÿ™‚

0 Kudos
ErpGuy1
Level 1

Can the azure repos be use the same way as Git hub, trying to add remote for version control to azure devops, like the same as Git hub, any documentation on how to??

0 Kudos