Unable to connect to GKE cluster

moisesmarrero
Level 3
Unable to connect to GKE cluster

Hi,

I am tryng to connect my DSS instance deployed in GCP to GKE but when setting up containerized execution configuration -, it fails with the following error message: 

Kubernetes pod did not start, caused by: IOException: Error while checking kubernetes logs, returned 1 Error from server (BadRequest): container "c" in pod "dataiku-exec-container-test-z5hoywb" is waiting to start: InvalidImageName

Im indicating the setting the value of the URL that i receive from command (docke inspect "imagen-ID") 

gke-gcloud-auth-plugin --version
Kubernetes v1.28.0-alpha+918af8f95e54adc06c7f33df3ab7c68bd24fc278

kubectl get namespaces
NAME STATUS AGE
default Active 96m
dssns-admin Active 79m
gke-gmp-system Active 95m
gke-managed-filestorecsi Active 95m
gmp-public Active 95m
kube-node-lease Active 96m
kube-public Active 96m
kube-system Active 96m

thanks in advance

Operating system used: CentOS8

0 Kudos
2 Replies
moisesmarrero
Level 3
Author

I created the cluster in GCP but when i run the command, following the result

kubectl get pods
No resources found in default namespace.
[moisesmarrero@dss-instance-1 ~]$

0 Kudos
moisesmarrero
Level 3
Author

I ended up recreating the images and it seems it's working since I can push images from the instance. howevere, when I test the containerized configuration I see the following message:

[1/MainThread] [ERROR] [root] Could not reach DSS: HTTPConnectionPool(host='dss-instance-1', port=11001): Max retries exceeded with url: /dip/api/tintercom/containers/get-execution (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x78e57bd202e8>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 110] Connection timed out',))

[2023-11-06 21:52:17,557] [1/MainThread] [INFO] [root] Backend host dss-instance-1 resolved to 10.200.0.2

Host used for the test dss-instance-1

Container done

any thoughts?

0 Kudos