SFTP Conecction Fail

Options
Clotter12
Clotter12 Registered Posts: 2 ✭✭✭

Hello Team I trying to connect to specific path sftp but I have this error

[15:11:14] [INFO] [dku.remotefiles.ssh.jsch] running compute_iaLbzxMG_NP - Next authentication method: password
[15:11:15] [INFO] [dku.remotefiles.ssh.jsch] running compute_iaLbzxMG_NP - Authentication succeeded (password).
[15:11:15] [DEBUG] [dku.remotefiles.sftp] running compute_iaLbzxMG_NP - Stats for remote file 'kairos_kairos_CR/Forescating/Auto_kairos/Sales'
[15:11:16] [DEBUG] [dku.remotefiles.sftp] running compute_iaLbzxMG_NP - Stats for remote file 'kairos_kairos_CR/Forescating/Auto_kairos/Sales'
[15:11:17] [DEBUG] [dku.remotefiles.sftp] running compute_iaLbzxMG_NP - Stats for remote file kairos_kairos_CR/Forescating/Auto_kairos/Sales
[15:11:17] [DEBUG] [dku.remotefiles.sftp] running compute_iaLbzxMG_NP - Stats for remote file 'kairos_kairos_CR'
[15:11:17] [DEBUG] [dku.remotefiles.sftp] running compute_iaLbzxMG_NP - Stats for remote file 'kairos_kairos_CR/Forescating'
[15:11:18] [INFO] [dku.remotefiles.ssh.jsch] running compute_iaLbzxMG_NP - Disconnecting from mft-prod-int.wal-mart.com port 22
[15:11:18] [ERROR] [dku.flow.jobrunner] running compute_iaLbzxMG_NP - Activity unexpectedly failed
java.io.IOException: SFTP error
at com.dataiku.dip.input.remote.SFTPRemote.mkdirs(SFTPRemote.java:197)
at com.dataiku.dip.datasets.fs.SSHFSProvider.ensureDirectory(SSHFSProvider.java:198)
at com.dataiku.dip.managedfolder.ManagedFolderHandler.ensurePartitionFolder(ManagedFolderHandler.java:593)

Clotter12_0-1646922633061.png

at com.dataiku.dip.dataflow.DefaultActivityLifecycleHook.handleTargetFolderPre(DefaultActivityLifecycleHook.java:77)
at com.dataiku.dip.dataflow.DefaultActivityLifecycleHook.onPreActivity(DefaultActivityLifecycleHook.java:138)
at com.dataiku.dip.dataflow.jobrunner.ActivityRunner.runActivity(ActivityRunner.java:547)
at com.dataiku.dip.dataflow.jobrunner.JobRunner.runActivity(JobRunner.java:154)
at com.dataiku.dip.dataflow.jobrunner.JobRunner.access$900(JobRunner.java:43)
at com.dataiku.dip.dataflow.jobrunner.JobRunner$ActivityExecutorThread.run(JobRunner.java:342)
Caused by: 11: The operation failed
at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.throwStatusError(ChannelSftp.java:2873)
at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.mkdir(ChannelSftp.java:2182)
at com.dataiku.dip.input.remote.SFTPRemote.mkdirs(SFTPRemote.java:191)
... 8 more
[15:11:18] [INFO] [dku.remotefiles.ssh.jsch] - Caught an exception, leaving main loop due to Socket closed

Answers

• tomas
    tomas Registered, Neuron 2022 Posts: 120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

According to logs you are successfully connected, but the make dir operation fails. Perhaps the user does not have permission to create folders. Or the folder what DSS is trying to create exists, or it is an invalid path.

• Clotter12
    Clotter12 Registered Posts: 2 ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello thanks for your answer but the folder have all the permission in the side of the sftp I apply chmod 777 and al group policy with all the privilege actually I make the test with another app like filezilla and its work correct its just son folder example

with parent path /xxxx/ I cand put the file correct but with this path having this issue

/xxxx/xxxx/xxxx

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…