Recover my account based on my user name

Solved!
davidmakovoz1
Level 1
Recover my account based on my user name

I had an account with Dataiku community with the user name davidmakovoz. I can't remember the email I used to sign up for that account. I wanted to ask this question, but couldn't without having an account. So, I created a new account using my gmail, which is what I am using now. 

Again, the question is how can I recover my account for the user name davidmakovoz?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

In the interest of knowledge sharing. For anyone who are looking to access their old Answers account can utilize this Community ResourceHow to reactivate an 'Answers' Account 

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @davidmakovoz1 we are currently investigating the best course of action. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Kudos
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

In the interest of knowledge sharing. For anyone who are looking to access their old Answers account can utilize this Community ResourceHow to reactivate an 'Answers' Account 

0 Kudos