Problem with the installation of Retrieval Augmented Generation models in Dataiku Free Edition

Solved!
paucres
Level 1
Problem with the installation of Retrieval Augmented Generation models in Dataiku Free Edition

Hi everyone,

I'm relatively new to Dataiku and I'm trying to follow the Tutorial | Use the Retrieval Augmented Generation (RAG) approach for question-answering.

In this tutorial, as a prerequisite, it is necessary to create a code environment for retrieval-augmented models.

I have created a Python 3.9 environment using Conda. Now I'm attempting to install the additional packages, but at this step, I'm encountering installation errors.

I have tried installing the packages using both Conda and Pip unsuccessfully. Currently, I'm using Dataiku 12.5.2 Free Edition.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you in advance,

Jorge

0 Kudos
1 Solution
paucres
Level 1
Author

Dear @SarinaS,

Thank you so much for your support.

After some troubleshootings I update Dataiku version to 12.6.0 and then I have installed Python3.9 at OS level in the virtual machine and the problem was solved.

Regards,

Jorge

View solution in original post

2 Replies
SarinaS
Dataiker

Hi @paucres,

If you can attach a diagnostic of the code environment, we can help troubleshoot. 

Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 4.52.33โ€ฏPM.png

Thanks,
Sarina 

0 Kudos
paucres
Level 1
Author

Dear @SarinaS,

Thank you so much for your support.

After some troubleshootings I update Dataiku version to 12.6.0 and then I have installed Python3.9 at OS level in the virtual machine and the problem was solved.

Regards,

Jorge