Not able to read dataset after upgrading dataiku

suraj1012
Level 2
Not able to read dataset after upgrading dataiku

I am getting this error

org/apache/hadoop/conf/Configuration, caused by: ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration

I have ran this script
./bin/dssadmin install-hadoop-integration -standalone generic-hadoop3 -standaloneArchive ~/dataiku-dss-hadoop-standalone-libs-generic-hadoop3-9.0.7.tar.gz

But still not able to explore any datasets. 

Operating system used: RHEL 7

Operating system used: RHEL 7

0 Kudos
3 Replies
SarinaS
Dataiker

Hi @suraj1012,

Indeed the error usually means that the hadoop integration has not been run. Are you attempting to explore a parquet dataset? It sounds like either DSS was not restarted after running the hadoop integration, or the hadoop integration was not successful. Can you make sure that you've restarted DSS? And please go ahead and open a support ticket with a screenshot of that shows where you are receiving the error and attach an instance diagnostic so that we can help troubleshoot. 

Thanks,
Sarina

0 Kudos
suraj1012
Level 2
Author

I was able to resolve this issue. Just upgraded, installed hadoop intregration and restarted dataiku.

Thanks,
Suraj 

CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Thank for the update @suraj1012 and we're glad you got everything working!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Kudos