Logging into an Instance Created with Fleet Manager in Azure

Solved!
mwck
Level 1
Logging into an Instance Created with Fleet Manager in Azure

Hi,

I've set up a DSS instance using Cloud Stacks for Azure by following the instructions here.  

We have an existing license which I entered into the in the Cloud Setup and I was able to provision an instance.  The instructions for Start your first DSS include a "Retrieve Password" step, but I don't have an option to retrieve the password and I am unable to log in to the instance and test .

Can you please advise how I can retrieve the username and password to access the instance.  Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
KeijiY
Dataiker

Hello @mwck,

You can see your initial admin password by clicking the "Retrieve" button in the "Retrieve your initial admin password" area in your instance page as follows:

Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 14.44.46.png

If you cannot see this button, you can change your admin user's password by clicking the "Reset user password" menu in your instance page as follows:

Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 14.46.44.png

I hope this would help. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,
Keiji

View solution in original post

2 Replies
KeijiY
Dataiker

Hello @mwck,

You can see your initial admin password by clicking the "Retrieve" button in the "Retrieve your initial admin password" area in your instance page as follows:

Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 14.44.46.png

If you cannot see this button, you can change your admin user's password by clicking the "Reset user password" menu in your instance page as follows:

Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 14.46.44.png

I hope this would help. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,
Keiji

mwck
Level 1
Author

Hi @KeijiY ,

Yes, resetting the password worked and I was able to log into the instance.  Thanks