Job for Instance Sanity Check

Solved!
AliciaCGuti2906
Level 2
Job for Instance Sanity Check

Hi Guys,

I have a question, is it possible to program a job in version 11.4.0 to execute the instance sanity check?

Regards,

Operating system used: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.9

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Well it's up to you to code the output to your needs. Then you can execute the code in a Python Custom step in a Scenario and you can schedule it. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Turribeach

Indeed you can use the Python API for this:

import dataiku
client_handle = dataiku.api_client()
sanity_check_result = client_handle.perform_instance_sanity_check(wait=True)

if sanity_check_result.has_messages:
    for message in sanity_check_result.messages:
        print(message)

Here is somesample output:

Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 09.35.05.png

0 Kudos
AliciaCGuti2906
Level 2
Author

Hi,

Thanks for answer.

Attached is an image of what I want to be able to execute as a recurring task in the system and thus be able to obtain and monitor it and not have to execute it daily manualy. Will this be possible?

I have found the following link, but I have not been able to take advantage of it until now. On line 1354 it talks about being able to run it as an API. Additional mention of release 12.4.2.

https://github.com/dataiku/dataiku-api-client-python/blob/master/dataikuapi/dssclient.py

Regards,

0 Kudos
AliciaCGuti2906
Level 2
Author

Hi,

I have executed the code that has been indicated to me and it returns important information that I would need to be able to move forward with this topic. The initial help has been useful to me.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Well it's up to you to code the output to your needs. Then you can execute the code in a Python Custom step in a Scenario and you can schedule it. 

0 Kudos