I have installed dataiku, everything seems to work fine except that when connecting to the UI, the following message appears : "Oops: an unexpected error occured If this happens again, please use Feedback to tell us more about what you were doing.
Okay, I just figured out the problem. It was a licence issue. I had copied and pasted the licence code into a text document that would serve me as the licence entry at the moment of installation. However, Dataiku wouldn't be able to parse it correctly and wouldn't be able to send the right requests to the server to get the corresponding configuration for the enterprise version of Dataiku.