Impossible to build a code environment for image classification

Solved!
AD_Data_Boost
Level 1
Impossible to build a code environment for image classification

Hi Everyone, 

I am trying to learn about computer vision on Dataiku (v12) thanks to the tutorial about "Leaf Image Classification".

Unfortunately, I am not able to train my model because I get some errors during the training : "Subprocess failed to connect, it probably crashed at startup. Check the logs., caused by: SocketException: Socket operation on nonsocket: configureBlocking". 

I think that it is due to the code environment (Python 39 for IMG classification) which is not correctly setted-up. Indeed during the code_envs install, I've received the following warnings/errors (see attached file). 

Thank you in advance for your support

Operating system used: Windows

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Turribeach

You can try on different Python versions but the plugin usually lists the versions it supports. You must also have the relevant Python versions installed in your system for Dataiku to be able to create code environments based on that version.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Turribeach

You can try on different Python versions but the plugin usually lists the versions it supports. You must also have the relevant Python versions installed in your system for Dataiku to be able to create code environments based on that version.

0 Kudos
AlxB
Dataiker

Hello,

Dataiku on the Windows platform is highly experimental.

We've isolated the bug on our side and we have added it to our backlog to get it fixed in further versions of DSS.

Best regards,

Alex

0 Kudos