Survey banner
The Dataiku Community is moving to a new home! Some short term disruption starting next week: LEARN MORE

How to set the connecion of Bigquery right?

Rakuwa
Level 1
How to set the connecion of Bigquery right?

Hi there,

I am attempting to create a connection of Bigquery and Dataiku, so that my dataset used in flow can refresh itself schedueled automatically. While I need to download and upload the bigquery table by myself everytime now, which is quite unconvenient.

Should I do some setting in GCP Bigquery either before I configure the connections in Dataiku?And I'm confused with what should I entry to the blank.I entried information following but it turns out error when I click "test" button. 

dataiku connection.png

Project ID : I entry the project ID of the project which I attempt to connect in bigquery

Client ID: My GCP account

Client secret: My GCP account's password

Scope: the default scope

others:blank

Error messege:User 'xxxxxxxxxxxx' does not have credentials for connection 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'.

I guess that I should obtain OAuth 2.0 credentials from the Google API Console firstly, am I right?

And any other settings should I configure out ?

Thanks a lot,

Rakuwa

Operating system used: Dataiku Cloud

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Turribeach

The easiest way to setup a connection for BigQuery is to setup a service account in GCP and then create a service account key for the account. Finally copy the service account key to your DSS server to any location you want (which should be readable to the user used to run the DSS services) and setup the connection in Dataiku.

Screenshot 2024-05-24 at 09.52.56.png

0 Kudos
Rakuwa
Level 1
Author

Hi Turribeach,

Thanks for your reply.I will try it.

0 Kudos