I have installed the following library in my code recipe: alibi_detect

However, when I try to import it in the recipe, I get the following errors:

dataiku_permission_error.png

dataiku_permission_error2.png

Appreciate any help on this.

0 Kudos
2 Solutions
Turribeach

The first cgroups error is likely due to an incorrect setup in your User Isolation Framework and/or cgroups for resource control since your user ID is unable to read some required config files. So I will suggest you speak with your Dataiku Administrator. The second error "no locator available for file" also suggests a write permission error so it might a symptom of the first error or as this Github issue suggests you might need to set the NUMBA_CACHE_DIR environment variable to a directory you can write to.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
pbena64
Level 2
Author

Thanks @Turribeach. I have contacted the administrator, and they told me this is a known issue and they have it on their to-do list (whatever that means). Appreciate your help though!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Turribeach

The first cgroups error is likely due to an incorrect setup in your User Isolation Framework and/or cgroups for resource control since your user ID is unable to read some required config files. So I will suggest you speak with your Dataiku Administrator. The second error "no locator available for file" also suggests a write permission error so it might a symptom of the first error or as this Github issue suggests you might need to set the NUMBA_CACHE_DIR environment variable to a directory you can write to.

0 Kudos
pbena64
Level 2
Author

Thanks @Turribeach. I have contacted the administrator, and they told me this is a known issue and they have it on their to-do list (whatever that means). Appreciate your help though!

0 Kudos