Disable animations

Turribeach
Disable animations

As most people around the world we are now working from home every day. We use Citrix as our remote access solution which is effectively a Remote Desktop to a Windows machine. Using Dataiku over this type of connection is very slow since screen animations add a lag in remote desktop sessions as the software tries to work out what pixels were changed and sends an update to the client. Is there any way to remove these animations? In particular these two:

1. Tooltips (these can be disabled by the user but I would like to disable them for all users on all screens)
  2. Nebula animation in the login screen

Any ideas?

Thanks!

3 Replies
KimmyC
Dataiker

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. Currently, it is not possible to disable the tooltips for all users on all screen. It is also not possible to disable the Nebula animation in the login screen.

I'll be happy to pass this feedback over to our Product team for further review. Could you please clarify if you are a Dataiku Customer or a Partner?

Turribeach
Author

Hi,

I am Dataiku Customer (Natwest Markets). Where do enhancement requests go and how can we track them? Do you have an enhancement requests portal where customers can vote/see enhancements? (See this for a sample). If not you really should set something up. 

Thanks

KimmyC
Dataiker

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. Currently enhancement requests go into our backlog which is not public. Great suggestion for the portal! I will pass this suggestion over to our Product team for further consideration.