Create a set of packages

Solved!
Moaï
Level 2
Create a set of packages

Hello,
I would like to know if there is any possibility to add a set of packages to those which still exist (Visual Machine Learning, Visual Deep Learning, etc.). This could ease the set up of some code envs, especially regarding NLP environments (for my purpose).
I know that building a somewhat generic code env and making it accessible for groups of users might be a way to go, however the benefit I see to the sets of packages is the added flexibility.
Therefore, if these sets are not protected or made unalterable in any way, I would be glad to push some of mine.

Thanks in advance !

1 Solution
ATsao
Dataiker

Hi Moaï,

Unfortunately, these stock "sets of packages" that you can preselect and add are currently hardcoded. However, I can certainly capture the ability to customize these sets of packages as a feature request and forward this feedback to our product team for further review. 

Thanks,

Andrew

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ATsao
Dataiker

Hi Moaï,

Unfortunately, these stock "sets of packages" that you can preselect and add are currently hardcoded. However, I can certainly capture the ability to customize these sets of packages as a feature request and forward this feedback to our product team for further review. 

Thanks,

Andrew