Navigate to Project Folder

Would really like to be able to jump from a project to its containing folder... maybe a breadcrumb? Cumbersome currently to have to go back to the home screen, then navigate the folders

5 Comments
Mark_Treveil
Dataiker Alumni

This is already in the backlog. I've added Excelion to the list of requesters.

Status changed to: Duplicate

This is already in the backlog. I've added Excelion to the list of requesters.

Mark_Treveil
Dataiker Alumni

Status changed to: In Backlog

MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
Status changed to: In the Backlog

rhancox
Level 1

When is this projected to be picked up? It's fairly basic functionality that Dataiku is missing

When is this projected to be picked up? It's fairly basic functionality that Dataiku is missing

This can be done by adding the project folder link to the Project Description field which could be automated via the Dataiku Python API. The Project Description field supports markdown so you can add a nice URL text as well. You could even build a whole breadcrumb for every folder in the path as well if you even want to.

This can be done by adding the project folder link to the Project Description field which could be automated via the Dataiku Python API. The Project Description field supports markdown so you can add a nice URL text as well. You could even build a whole breadcrumb for every folder in the path as well if you even want to.