Macintosh Launcher Apple to install Graphics Export Integration

User Story:

As an Analyst who uses Dataiku on a Macintosh, I would like to be able to use the Mac Launcher to install the graphics export tools.  This would lower the confusion where folks learning DSS have to find the dss_home directory figure out how to shut down DSS in the Terminal.  Figure out how to run dssadmin install-graphics-export and restart.  This can be a  challenge for some Mac Users trying to learn DSS.

Showing Mac Installer with Note about where the "Reinstall Graphic Integration Option  might go.Showing Mac Installer with Note about where the "Reinstall Graphic Integration Option might go.

Notes:

• This operation does not seem to need root access or a password.
--Tom
2 Comments

@DariaS 
I don't seem to be able to edit Proposed Ideas any more.
Title might better be "Macintosh Launcher Apple to install Graphics Export Integration"

--Tom

@DariaS 
I don't seem to be able to edit Proposed Ideas any more.
Title might better be "Macintosh Launcher Apple to install Graphics Export Integration"

DariaS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @tgb417, thanks for submitting a new idea! The post's title has been updated. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Daria, Advocacy Programs Coordinator at Dataiku

Hi @tgb417, thanks for submitting a new idea! The post's title has been updated. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any additional questions.