Ctrl + Enter to run a recipe

It would be great to be able to use the shortcut key combination Ctrl + Enter to run a recipe while in the recipe editor screen. This keyboard shortcut would be consistent with what you can do in both Jupyter Notebooks and in SQL Notebooks. 

I realize that there is a current keyboard shortcut for running a recipe (@ run) but typing all of that is not very quick or convenient. Ctrl + Enter is much quicker and as noted is consistent with other areas of DSS as well as other code and query editing tools (e.g., RStudio). 

2 Comments
AshleyW
Dataiker

You'll be pleased to hear this idea is in our backlog, and we are determining the next steps for development. We can't provide a timeline at this point, but be sure to check back for updates!

For everyone else, kudos the original post to signal that you're interested in Dataiku developing and releasing this! Feel free to leave a comment in the discussion about how this capability would help you or your team.

Take care,
Ashley

Status changed to: In Backlog

You'll be pleased to hear this idea is in our backlog, and we are determining the next steps for development. We can't provide a timeline at this point, but be sure to check back for updates!

For everyone else, kudos the original post to signal that you're interested in Dataiku developing and releasing this! Feel free to leave a comment in the discussion about how this capability would help you or your team.

Take care,
Ashley

MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
Status changed to: In the Backlog